Patient Services for CCOM Cardiology Clinic in Muskogee, OK
CCOM Medical Group Is Ready to Help You and Your Family Feel Better. For More Information Contact Us Today at (918) 683-0753 or Request an Appointment Online. We Are Open Monday- Friday From 7:30am-5:00pm.
Tests performed in our clinic are significantly less expensive than having the same testing performed at a hospital out-patient department. This means less cost to the patient. CCOM offers the following testing in our Muskogee location:
- We offer several types of nuclear stress cardiac imaging scans including pharmacologic-induced (persantine, adenosine, or lexiscan) and treadmill version.
- Bone Scans are available in Limited, Flow, Whole Body or SPECT format.
- Thyroid Uptake and Scans are available.
- Gastric emptying studies.
- Renal scans available include:
- GFR studies
- Captopril studies
- Diuretic Renal scans
- DSMA Renal scans
- HIDA scans.
- Lung ventilation/perfusion scans and quantitative lung perfusion scans.
- Most studies available for adults are available for pediatric patients.
- Bone Densitometry
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Continuous Glucose Monitors (CGM)
- Coumadin Clinic
- Diabetic Education
- Diabetic Pump
- Digital ABI
- Echocardiography (Echo)
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Electroencephalogram (EEG)
- Enhanced External Counter Pulsation (EECP)
- Event Recording
- Holter Monitoring
- Laboratory (Certification by CLIA/COLA)
- Nuclear Medicine – Cardiology (Certified by the American College of Radiology(ACR) Nuclear American Services)
- Nuclear Medicine – General
- Pacer & ICD Clinic
- PFT (spirometry only)
- Stress Echo
- Thyroid Ultrasound
- Thyroid Biopsy
- Treadmill Exercise Testing
- Vascular Studies
At times, your physician may recommend other types of tests that have to be performed at the hospital or other locations to evaluate a variety of medical conditions or symptoms. Your physician will discuss the specific indications and tests with you.
We offer these procedures:
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Defibrillator (ICD) implant
- Interventional Pain Management
- Transesophageal Echo
For Our Referring Physicians
To order Testing or Studies:
- Click on the link below
- Complete the Test Order Form
- Fax the request to (918) 913-3113 or call directly (918) 683-0753
Thank you for the opportunity to participate in the care of your patient.