CCOM Medical Group Multi-Specialty & Walk-In Clinic in Muskogee, OK
CCOM Medical Group Multi-Specialty Clinic (Cardiology Clinic of Muskogee) Medical Director Yee Se C. Ong, M.D., F.A.C.C. Has Proudly Provided Cardiology Care to Muskogee Since 1979. CCOM Specializes in Family Medicine, Cardiology, Rheumatology, Endocrinology, Nuclear Medicine, Internal Medicine, Primary Care and Gynecology. We Are Open Monday-Friday from 7:30am-5:00pm. Call Us Today at (918) 205-7060 to Schedule an Appointment or Simply Walk-In.
For many people, finding time to go to a doctor for medical attention and check-ups can be one of the most time consuming responsibilities of yearly routines. Doctor’s appointments are often scheduled months or weeks in advance, which can be frustrating if your schedule changes often or you have responsibilities at home that consume your time, such as work or children.
That is why CCOM Medical Group provides walk-in care and same-day appointments Monday through Friday from 7:30am to 5:00pm.
Our services include:
- Primary Care: We accept most insurance, including Medicare, Medicaid, GlobalHealth, Humana, United Healthcare, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and many others.
- Preventive Care: Annual physicals, wellness visits, adult vaccinations, diagnostic testing and laboratory testing are all available in-house, making a trip to CCOM more convenient.
- Same-day Appointments: You can be seen on the same-day by more than one provider depending on your healthcare needs. In many cases you can have your lab work and diagnostic testing, such as x-rays, heart stress tests, ultrasounds and more, taken care of while you are at the clinic.
- Cardiology: Our heart doctors have more than 60 years’ experience between them. You can rely on their knowledge and capability to handle everything from congestive heart failure to arrhythmia, a-fib and pacemaker monitoring.
- Family Medicine: If you have ear infection, sore throat, stomach pain, acne, back problems or any other medical need, our family medicine practitioners are here to help. Most importantly, they are available daily on a walk-in basis, no appointment needed for minor medical care when you need it urgently.
- Internal Medicine: Our internal medicine providers are experienced, professional and accessible for same-day appointments too.
- Gynecology: Pap testing, cervical cancer screening, menopause, birth control or any other gynecological needs, at any age, can be addressed by our experienced gynecologist.
- Rheumatology: Our experienced rheumatologist can help with many conditions, such as rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and other auto-immune disorders.
- Nuclear Medicine: CCOM Medical Group has a nuclear medicine specialist on staff and the convenient ability to perform many nuclear tests here in our office, such as: HIDA scans, nuclear stress tests, thyroid scans and more.
- Walk-In Clinic: CCOM offers walk-in visits with providers Monday through Friday from 7:30am to 5:00pm. When you have urgent needs and can’t wait to schedule an appointment, you can walk-in to CCOM and see one of our providers quickly and conveniently. In addition, with in-house laboratory testing, x-ray and ultrasound available, you can avoid long wait times at the emergency room for minor, non-life threatening medical problems.
If CCOM Medical Group in Muskogee, OK is the right option for your healthcare needs, then we welcome you to stop by today and visit our walk-in clinic, text us (see the bottom of the page), use our contact button or call us for more information at (918) 205-7060.
Save time and energy by coming into CCOM for all of your primary and multi-specialty care needs. Our entire team of medical professionals looks forward to providing you with the best possible medical attention in Muskogee, Oklahoma.
In case of a life-threatening emergency, immediately call 911.
Check Our Client Reviews
Our providers deliver expertise in numerous areas of medicine, enabling us to deliver the highest quality care to our patients. Whether your ailment is a cold or a more serious illness, our primary care and specialty physicians are here to assist you.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR EMPLOYMENT?
If you are interested in joining our team please mail, email, or fax your resume with cover letter and salary requirements to us. You may also complete and forward the Employment Application Form found on this page.
Patient Feedback & Reviews
First time there .We loved it.be proud you have a facility in your town you don’t have to drive 60 miles…
I love CCOM Dr. Ong and all the physicians really care about their patients. I have n ever had a bad…
The best selection of physicians you will find. They are carefully selected and pass the most…